Enterprise & Cloud System Integration
Riptide can help your business with the latest in integration technology.
As an industry, we are facing one of the most prolific shifts in technology—a revolutionary move to cloud computing, cloud-based SaaS services and mobile computing.
How can your business take advantage of all the benefits of these new technologies, but still leverage your existing investment in traditional systems and applications?
Whether you need enterprise or legacy system integration, custom application integration, data integration, mobile, or SaaS integration, Riptide’s experienced staff of architects and developers can help you reach your business goals. We have years of experience integrating hundreds of small to large complex enterprise systems and cloud-based services.
Riptide leverages modern web service technology standards and integration platforms such as:
MuleSoft provides the most widely used integration platform to connect any application, data service or API, across the cloud and on-premise continuum.
Delivered as a packaged integration experience, Mule ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) and CloudHub are built on proven open source technology for the fastest, most reliable on-premise and cloud integration without vendor lock-in. Founded on the idea that connecting applications should be easy, MuleSoft helps enterprises harness the power of their applications through integration.
Riptide leverages Mule ESB to easily connect your company’s disparate SaaS, mobile, and on-premise systems—within and across organizations. Mule ESB transforms the integration process, making it simpler and easier than ever before, with an out-of-the-box solution that rests on a singular, open platform, which includes:
- Service Mediation for business logic that is separated from message formats and protocols, resulting in maximum scalability and rapid development.
- Message Routing based on content or complex rules that can be filtered, aggregated, or re-sequenced, as needed.
- Data Transformation across any format, protocols, or types of data—along with enhanced security capabilities.
- Event Handling made easy with Mule ESB’s support of synchronous and asynchronous events, transactions, streaming, routing patterns, and SEDA architecture.
- Service Orchestration for message flows that support SOA initiatives.
- Service Creation & Hosting, allowing functionality to be organized into an efficient standards-based architecture. Hosting of existing services can be done through lightweight service containers.
MuleSoft’s CloudHub is an integration platform as a service (iPaaS) that:
- Provides the fastest way to integrate SaaS applications reliably and securely.
- Gives you the ability to develop and offer repeatable integration applications without the need to create custom code.
- Offers countless pre-made integration apps to connect and automate many popular business processes, such as the “hire-to-payroll process” or the “order-to-invoice workflow.”
- Scales on demand and can grow to meet future needs, all without changing the application.
- Is a part of the Anytime Platform, the only complete solution that delivers SOA, SaaS integration, and API management.
To learn more about how these solutions can help fuel your business productivity, call Riptide today at 1-800-RIPTIDE. Our expert team of MuleSoft developers can get your project off the ground and into the cloud in no time!